Monday, August 31, 2009

What is defragging my hard drive if i defragg it do i still have to do it again everyonce in a while or what?


QUESTION:

i defragged my computer and it works so much better. do i still have to defragg it again and again or what?

Thanks for your help

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

Defragging your hard drive is still somewhat a controversial subject. Some people believe they are just born that way and there is nothing you can do about it. Some people believe that it is a choice the hard drive makes. Personally, whatever they do in the privacy of their own CPU is their business. Just don't try anything funny on me at a bar! I'll say that! But trying to "defrag" it is done in some circles. It usually involves a priest or intense therapy. Or sometimes both. However you go about it, try being a little more sensitive. I don't think they like the work "frag".

Source(s):
CEO of Flamboyant PCs

No comments:

Post a Comment