Friday, August 21, 2009

Why did all of my landscape lights suddenly go out?


QUESTION:

All 8 of my outdoor landscape lights went out at the same time. I thought it was the transformer, so I replaced it today, but the lights did not come back on. What else could cause them all to stop working at the same time?

Additional Details
They are not solar, they are electrically wired. The transformer is a black box to which the individual lights are wired and which plugs into the electrical outlet. It is also called a power pack.

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

Oh my Gosh! I know this one! You need to get inside quick! There are armed malitia men, no, no, no...ninjas, outside! I've seen this. They've cut the landscaping power to cover their tracks. I saw this in 3 ninjas. Don't' bother looking for them, they're probably wearing black. Now, do you have any knives? No?! Why not?! You eat out all the time? Whatever. Ok. How about a record player, a carboard cut out of Michael Jordan and a hot iron? Good. Now take the cardboard cut out and place it on the record player. Now press play and put it in front of the window. Now take the hot iron and, OH CRAP HERE THEY COME!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!! THEY'RE NINJAS WITH GUNS!! THAT'S NOT EVEN FAIR.

Source(s):
Three Ninjas and Three Ninjas 2. Also Surf Ninjas and a little Home Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment