Tuesday, August 25, 2009

How do I get to lay down in Meez, Do i have to buy an animation?


QUESTION:

im trying to figure out how i can lay down like i see other people doing, not sit but lay. Where can i get this from?

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

Geez, this is a question you don't want to answer my friend. Kretch asked me to do the same thing. "Lay down in Meez" he says. "No one will ever know" he says. "It's college, everyone is experimenting he says." The next thing I know, there are pictures all over his MySpaces. Of course his profile pick is still him in the bathroom mirror, but if you click More Pics. There we are in all of our grainy night vision glory. I know what you're thinking, but I've already contacted Tom and he's a real dick. Nothing like craig from craigslist. Real nice fellow. A real class act. Turns out he's a Pices though, so it'd never work out. We've been broken up now for quite some time so feel free to ask him out. Seriously. Just down lay down in Himz until you're both ready.

Source(s):
Craigslist>Erotic Services

No comments:

Post a Comment