Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sea lion trainer???????????????????????… (CHOSEN AS BEST ANSWER)


QUESTION:

my dream is to become a sea lion trainer but i dont know how to acheive it. if anybody works or has worked as a sea lion trainer at either the san diego zoo or sea world, can you please give me advice?
......................................…
Even if you know somebody who has worked as a sea lion trainer the advice will help tremendously! THANX !!!


JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

Wow. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there is no such thing as a sea lion. Furthermore, lions hate water. Especially loud water that crashes on them. Lions can swim, but surfing is more of a tiger thing. There has been experimentation with crossbreeding a shark with a lion that would result in a "sea lion" but this is still in the early stages. You can try breeding them yourselves, but it's difficult. I tried myself. I set up a date for the two, made a nice candle light dinner, and put on some Alicia Keys. While the lion seemed interested, the shark just flopped around for a bit, and then just went to sleep I think. Hope you have better luck, and hold on to that dream.

Source(s):
"Land" Lion trainer

No comments:

Post a Comment