Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Which NBA player am I?


QUESTION:

I am 6-9
This is my 8th season in the NBA
I came from USC
I am 1/4 Italian
I have a physical feature which makes me stand out in the NBA

I will post the answer as soon as someone posts it. FIrst person to get it correct will get 10 pts.

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

It seems you've developed amnesia. The last thing you need to be worried about is Yahoo Answers! Get yourself to a hospital. A hospital is a place where people get help for being sick. You bumped your head and have forgotten everything. MY LORD! You're never going to make it there. Hmm, just send me your address and I'll come pick you up! Just remember me when you're able to get back on the court and make that massive amount of money! Who picked you up and took you to the hospital? Me! That's who.

No comments:

Post a Comment