Monday, August 3, 2009

I need a Security certificate.?


QUESTION:

Someone said to me that you can get a Canadian National Security Certificate with an online course or something like that. That way i could work for security companies and stuff like that. my question is does anyone know where this website is so i can take the course? i cant find it.

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

This sounds about right. Canadian security courses online. There's no actual physical training, so you should be good. It is quite expensive though. The outfits have to fit tightly, so most people have them tailored. But the most expensive part is the damn horse. I live in a studio and that thing takes up so much space! He's ridiculous. In retrospect I should have gotten a Shetlin Pony instead of a Clydesdale. But I didn't think people would take me seriously. Who cares though, as long as I don't have to worry about his foot being in my crotch when I sleep.
Source(s):
Mounty for 12 years

No comments:

Post a Comment