Thursday, August 20, 2009

English to chinese pharmacological or medical dictionary?


QUESTION:

HI. I am a doctor. I am going to beijing next month to work in hospital. My friend told me that over there.even the medicine names are in chinese. So can anyone tell me any kind of website. i can find translations for medical stuff and medicine names. I tried google and beebo something. but I am not confident that It is accurate. I can speak and write chinese language. I am preparing for hsk exams also

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

I'd also like to know the answer to this. I often by my prescriptions in China Town to avoid paying higher costs. My first visit resulted in me purchasing a massive quantity of Tiger Penis. Every time I go now, I tell them my problem, and clearly state, "No Tiger Penis" but they still manage to sneak it in there somehow. I'm also almost certain I've been taking monkey testes for my headaches for about a month now.

Source(s):
Mr. Miogi

No comments:

Post a Comment