Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hi, I have a rabbit. He is a boy, and I wanted to know how to convince my parents to let me get another rabbit?


QUESTION:

My rabbits name is Frodo, and he is 2 years old, I have read about bonding rabbits, and need advice on convincing my parents to let me get another rabbit

Thanks Josh

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

Good question Josh. The best way to convince your parents is to show them you are taking this rabbit thing seriously and that you are responsible. Try enrolling your rabbit into some after school activities like Tango classes. Teaching your rabbit to play an instrument is good for discipline and creativity. They really excel at the trombone. Make sure you get his hair cut regularly so the other rabbits don't make fun of him. Bowl cuts are very popular amongst rabbits. Make sure you get a car seat for your bike when transporting him. Make sure you don't give him soda too close to his bed time or he will be up all night.

After you do this take him to your parents house and be all like, "I'm going to go to the bathroom, it's number 2." And when you leave have the rabbit go up and say something like, "I wish you loved me enough to let me have a friend." They'll have you another rabbit in no time.


Source(s):

No comments:

Post a Comment