Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Me and my girlfriend broke up recently, and i have literally been sick to my stomach...?




QUESTION:

I've literally been sick to my stomach. Mental and emotional stress is one thing, but i'm becoming physically sick. I did think this was actually even possible. My stomach starts feeling really tense, gut wrenching so to speak, and a couple of times i couldnt help myself, and i threw up. any ideas? what's going on? thank you.

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

This exact thing happened to me when I broke up with my girlfriend. (I couldn't afford to keep paying for new windshields.) I kept throwing up and feeling dizzy. I just kept attributing it to bad Thai food. I went to the doctor...long story short, your ex girlfriend is poisoning you. I know it sounds crazy, but go check your antifreeze. She is slipping it into your food when you aren't looking. Stop cooling your freshly baked pies on the window sill!
Also, don't even think about taking out Sandra from the office. Your ex will just show up disguised as one of those guys dressed as a hot dog handing out free samples. She'll have some kid she is babysitting and claim it is yours and that you are a deadbeat dad. Just stay in and watch a movie. And if she wants to come over and drink and get back together, don't let her!!!

Reconstructive surgery can make things look better, but it'll never work the same again.

Source(s):
An Ex-Girlfriend, reconstructive-reattachment surgery, and 2 months of physical therapy.

P.S. We're back together.

No comments:

Post a Comment