Thursday, September 10, 2009

Anesthesia Effects After Waking up?


QUESTION:

Hello,when i woke up after surgery, i was laughing and crying,and it was unstoppable. I was wondered what would cause that. Also, I was too responsive to pain(they just removed my syringe , and i felt unbearable pain,then i laughed for a hour,without stopping,that was a day after i woke up from anesthesia). Is there any LSD based Anesthesia s. Cause effects was exactly same.

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

This same thing happened to my Uncle. He had surgery, and when he woke up he had Anesthesia. He forgot he was married to my aunt and kept sleeping around with younger women. He also never paid his bills, because he forgot about them. His trailer was reposessed, with my aunt in it!!!! It was a huge mess. I don't think he was on LSD, but my aunt might have a different opinion. She said he was being a jerk and going through a mid life crisis, but he swore up and down he had anesthesia. I hope things turn out better for you. Thanks for bringing this up. Jerk.

Source(s):
My Uncle

No comments:

Post a Comment