Wednesday, September 23, 2009

how to make sky+ remote to work for sky?


QUESTION:

Actually I am just in need of making sky+ remote to work for my sky. I dont know why this flipin sky remote is working. For pressing any number on it , I need to do all sort of ecersises!!!!.... Fortunately I got a sky + remote but I dont know how to make that to work with my sky tv...Any help in this regard will be appreciated!!!!

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

OMG! I'm not sure how you got the remote control from "Click" with Adam Sandler, but you are the man! Can I please come over and play with it? I'd imagine you'd have to use the brightness button. But don't make it too dark, I can't drive if it's too late. This is gonna be great! We're gonna be the best of friends. We can slo mo girls running and also pause so we can win every game of Battleship we ever play! We can also put crazy hats on everyone and then hit play and see their reactions. We can even rewind and go back in time like in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3. But I'm Michaelangelo. No negotiations. That is a deal breaker.

Source(s):
Christopher Walken

No comments:

Post a Comment