Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Why is my orange goldfish turning black?


QUESTION:

i bough some goldfish and they are orange well now some are turning black

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

I can understand in a recession how this might become a problem. Trying to store away food for the future seems like a good idea, but can become a problem. While goldfish are delicious and cheddary, they can lose that orange luster and turn black if you don't store them properly. This means your goldfish have probably moved past the stale stage and are well into the rotten stage. It's no big deal, simply go to the grocery store and purchase some more. And this time, try and get some of the ones with smiley faces on them. They cheer you up while you eat! Although I do find it hard to eat something so carefree and happy. But when I smell their cheddary goodness I can't resist. Sometimes I imagine they are in a cheddary ocean and I am a vicious cheddar loving shark out for revenge for the death of my shark brother at the hands of the cheddary morsels. My blood thirst cannot be quenched.

Source(s):
I work for Pepperidge Farms

No comments:

Post a Comment