Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SHOULD I SEE A DOCTOR ABOUT MY BACK PAIN?


QUESTION:

Back has been hurting for over a month. Upper lefthand side of my back-- the ribs. It hurts especially when I sneeze (AH!), cough, hiccup, or inhale deeply. I've seen a chiropractor twice, he adjusted me-- but it seemed to make my back worse. I have a dull ache in my back at all times now, and a sharp pain whenever I sneeze, cough, etc. Will this go away on its own?

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

Well, I work for WebMd and I can already tell you what your problem is.." Upper lefthand side of my back-- the ribs."

Your ribs have somehow formed in your back. This is HUGE! You could be a medical miracle. But as you've stated it's causing you pain. You see, most people's ribs are in their chest.

Your backwards torso could lead to other, more severe problems. You could develop a proceeding hairline. This is the opposite of a receding hairline. Your hair would actually grow down your face. You could begin to fart out of your mouth. This could lead to less luck with the ladies. And while it's not a MEDICAL problem. It is serious business.

Go to a doctor buddy.

Source(s):
I founded WebMd

1 comment:

  1. People like us are special, notice he calls us miracles. We are not the miracles, just getting another day is the miracle.

    ReplyDelete