Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A GOOD BABYSITTING COMPANY NAME?


QUESTION:

Info--

*My name is MiKaela
(pronounced mee-kay-luh)
*I'm 13
*I am a Red Cross Certified babysitter...I just took the class Monday, and passed.
*I love children...and I love to have fun...although irrelevant, it may help, right?
*I have a lil sis, age 9, and a lil bro, turning 12 this month. I have babysat both of them, and each individually for a min. of 30 Min's and so far, a max.with my bro of about 6 hours....(At night), and my sis of 3 hours....
(Actually, my dad just left to run some errands and I'm watching them both now.....)
I have watched other people's children, the youngest is almost a year and the oldest is 7, while they were home....but we were in separate rooms. I've been doing so since I was about 7 or 8.

Any other info, just ask.



Please and thank you!!

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

Mi Killa Yo Baby.

A play on your name and it has to do with babies.

Source(s):
Marketing for Enron

No comments:

Post a Comment