Saturday, May 9, 2009

COULD YOU BULLDOZE SOMEONE'S HOME?


QUESTION:

To make way for Heathrow's third runway, the entire village of Sipson and surrounding houses will be annihilated.

When it comes to doing it, some bloke with a family and home is just going to bulldoze someone else's cherished home !
I feel employees of the contractors have a moral obligation to blacklist the scheme.
Any opinions ?

Additional Details
Jeeeeeeeesus !! I've looked at the answers I've received !
If this lot are typical of the human race, please send another Flood !!!!

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

Sure I could. I'm quite adept at it. Once, my neighbor kept trimming his tree, but the branches would blow onto my lawn afterwards. So I bulldozed his house. At first he was mad, but now we laugh about it. So if you need someone, which it sounds like you do, let me know. I already have my own bulldozer.

Source(s):
bulldozer enthusiast

No comments:

Post a Comment