Tuesday, May 12, 2009

LAPTOP DOES NOT DO ANYTHING? IT'S ALMOST DEAD!!?


QUESTION:

dont want to write a complete story however here's my issue. The Laptop's DVD wasnt working so i went on google to search for some answers and it gave me steps to do something with the registries. I backed up the Registry and deleted few files...now i cant use my mouse or the keyboard, they dont respond at all!! i tried F8 and tried going into the last best working time however that has also failed. now i can only start my laptop but can't do anything after my desktop comes up..I tried my wireless mouse to feel lucky but that also failed....PLZ PLZ someone help me??

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

It does sound like your laptop is almost dead. So sorry to hear. Instead of posting on here, you should be spending your last bit of time together. Try going to it's favorite place and enjoying it. Take him to the internet. I believe it's in Silicon Valley somewhere. Tell him how you really feel. Spend the little time you have left enjoying each other. Tell your favorite memories, "Remember that time I was looking at pr0n and my wife came in and I said I was checking my email? Yeah, good times."

Things like this will really make a difference.


Source(s):
IT Professional for 25 years

No comments:

Post a Comment