Thursday, May 21, 2009

I CAN'T STOP EATING, CRAP!!!!?


QUESTION:

I cant stop eating food, especially icecream. All I want to do is eat. For instance, I cant be happy with just watching a movie, my hands have to be moving.. to my mouth... with gummi bears. Its ridiculous. I'm not a heifer but this is getting out of hand. I want to control my appetite and not eat like a fat bulldog.

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

As a trained dietitian, let me tell you that eating your own fecal matter is not healthy! I know it can become a habit and it is often delicious, especially if you've eaten corn, but it can really be detrimental to your health. Going cold turkey can create a withdrawl, so try stepping down gradually. Soon you'll be off the brown stuff.

Source(s):
Dietitian

No comments:

Post a Comment