Thursday, May 28, 2009

HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH SHAITAN?


QUESTION:

I am trying to better my self in life (as should all Muslims).
I have had desires, I have felt lazy, I have had slight lapses into disbelief throughout my life... but now, I plan on taking it personally...

My motivation is thinking about the voice in my head (hidden whisper of Shaitan) and actually feeling anger with it and kind of fighting it brutally (in my head of course) and disobeying the voice that is telling me the bad things to do.

Like I'm actual in a brawl with it! Kinda like Fight Club :)
Beat the living (bleep) out of it!!!

How do you guys deal with Shaitan? Any advice?

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

Man. Good question! But sometimes you just have to deal with it ya know? Shaitan happens. I get Shaitan from my boss if I show up late, I get Shaitan from my wife if I work late. It feels like now matter what I do, someone is Shaitan on me. But the way I look at Shaitan is, you're either getting it, or you're shoveling it out! You know what I'm saying? Yeah, this guy knows what I'm talking about.

Source(s):
I'm full of Shaitan

No comments:

Post a Comment