Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HOW TO BE A GOOD FIGHTER?


QUESTION:

Hello, I am a 13 year old boy I am 5,4 and 140 pounds! I want to be a good fighter with hard punches and good blocks. When I was 8 I broke my arm and when i try to go palms up it only goes half way. How can I be a good fighter?

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

Well, it seems you have some rather large limitations, but nothing that can't be worked around. First of all, at your height, you're able to get much lower than your opponent. Use that to your advantage. When you duck, try hitting him square in the dick. Aim for the head. That will do the most damage. A couple of straight rights and an upper cut to the dick ought to make you a great fighter.


Source(s):
I trained Ali

1 comment:

  1. I lol'd at the sources part, and the "try hitting him square in the dick" part.

    ReplyDelete