Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ANYTHING BETTER THAN THE RASTERBATER? (CHOSEN AS BEST ANSWER)


QUESTION:

When I look through the gallery of Rasterbations, some of the color ones seem to be much better quality than the Rasterbator will allow - any ideas why? Is seems like instead of dots making up the image, it's just a copy of an image. I am using 7mm dots in multi-color on a large output image and it just doesn't look as good

Any ideas why? Or how I can improve? Does downloading the program instead of using the online wizard make the difference? Is there anything program that does it better?

Here is the Rasterbator, for anyone interested that doesn't know what I'm talking about :) -
http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

Well, let me tell you! I've been a fan of the Rasterbator for about 15-16 years now. Like everyone else, when I first learned about Rasterbation, I used it like 5x a day! I used my Rasterbator everywhere! School, friend's houses, etc. I even made it a game to see how many places i could Rasterbate. Now, I've gotten a little more used to it, but still after all those years, I never neglet the old Rasterbator. While other things have come out that are better in the short term, nothing has been through what me and the Rasterbator have been through. Longevity > Flash in the pan.

tl;dr One in the hand is better than 2 in the bush. Nothing is better than the Rasterbator


Source(s):
Rasterbation Enthusiast.

No comments:

Post a Comment