Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MY HAMPSTER STINKS REALLY BAD....?


QUESTION:

I cleaned her cage yesterday and she still smells, the cage doesnt, she does! Why, and how do I get her to smell better?

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

I'm glad you asked. There is more to this problem than you are aware. The problem is, simply, your hamster is dead. He probably has been for some time. It happens to every hamster at some point. Have you noticed that he doesn't use his hamster wheel nearly as much? Not eating as much as he used too? Flies eating his eyeballs? These are all signs of death. You can try mothballs or perhaps Lysol. Some rec commend Febreeze, but to me, all it does is mask the smell and does nothing to the source. Hope this helps.

Source(s):
I am a seeing eye hamster trainer/breeder

No comments:

Post a Comment