Monday, June 8, 2009

MY KEYBOARD STOPS WORKING WHILE REBOOTING?


QUESTION:

I am trying to install windows xp on my computer and when I put in the xp cd and turn off my computer it says press any key to boot from cd. My problem is that my keyboard doesn't work there for some reason. it works while the computer is on but when i reboot it doesn't work until the log in screen. plz help me.

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

Ugh. I know how you feel. I once typed out a 6 page letter to Emelio Estevez, only to turn on my computer and find it wasn't there!!! I turned it back off again and typed it again, only to encounter the same problem. I think my cpu is broke, but it's the only one I've got. The green glow from the monitor hurts my eyes, so I prefer working with the CPU off. Unless, of cours I'm playing Oregon Trail!

Source(s):
I am in Computer Science III

No comments:

Post a Comment