Monday, July 6, 2009

THERE IS A VERY SHY HORSE I AM GOING TO TRAIN...WAHT DO I DO?


QUESTION:

I am going to be working with a shy horse, but how do I get it to let me pet it?! her son is a full-grown horse, and he will not let anyone pet her or get near her. What should I do??

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

This isn't abnormal for horses. The first thing you need to do is let him know, just because he's different, doesn't mean he is bad. Try taking him to social activities. If he is reluctant, suprise him. Be like, "Let's me and you go to the store." When he agrees, stop by the roller skating rink instead where you have planned a party. Be like, "Oh wow! Look who's here! Who would have known?"

This will help him get out of that shell of his.

Source(s):
Horse Whisperer

No comments:

Post a Comment