Thursday, June 11, 2009

WHERE CAN ONE FIND OUT INFO ABOUT WHAT DISNEY MOVIES ARE IN THE VAULT, WHEN ARE THEY COMING OUT OF THE VAULT, ETC?


QUESTION:

I am trying to find out which movies are in the vault, how long they will be there, and which ones will be coming out and when. I have googled this and never come up with a site that tells the info, yet I know people out there seem to know this. I collect the dvds and just want to know timelines, etc to make smart purchases! thanks for all input!!

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

Funny you should ask. To me it's all just a crock! They keep them in the vault to drive up prices. We should have access to them whenever we want! So, me and a few friends have devised a plan to break into said vault and steal the movies. We have the following:

1. The Guy with the Plan
2. The Guy who this is his last job before he retires to live off his stolen goods.
3. The Gadget Guy
4. The Sassy Woman
5. The Black Guy


All we need now is the guy who will double cross us and betray us. If you think you're up to it, let me know.

Source(s):
I also stole Col. Sander's secret recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment