Thursday, June 25, 2009

HEY I WANT TO DO I BECOME POPULAR?


QUESTION:

like people are giving me a bad reputation how do i change my reputation in school to be cool?

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

If you're a girl: Loosen up the couch cushions, if ya know what I'm saying. What I'm saying is, make sexes.

If you're a boy: Wear white t-shirts, grease your hair straight back, wear a leather jacket, tight jeans, and perhaps some Chuck Taylors. Drive a Firebird and use phrases like:

"Wanna go necking? You know, play a little backsit bingo?"
"Wanna take a ride in my bent eight? It's cherry."
"Shut up, or I'll cream ya! A real knuckle sandwich too!"
"What it is daddy-o?"
"What's buzzin cuzzin?"



Try these tips and you won't be such a square!

Source(s):
I was voted "Coolest in the Lands" of my HS in 1956.

No comments:

Post a Comment