Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WHAT'S THE WORST THING A LITTLE KID SAID TO YOU?



QUESTION:

I just started a job at a daycare center. and i had tons of little kids crawling all over me wanting to hold my hand and play and read books. lol but this one kid. omg he was sooo dam rude. he said a lot to me but one of things that didnt really hurt my feelings was "can you like hear me cause you keep saying huh" yes i know its just a little kid they dont mean it. i was jw what was the worst you got from a kid. (and i couldnt hear cause there was 20 kids screaming and playing with toys lol)

JOHNNYDOLLAR ANSWERS:

I was babysitting a child once and I couldn't get the little boy to use the bathroom. He was running around all crazy. So, I held the door shut and told him I wasn't going to let him out until he used the bathroom. He started banging on the door, playing, but then he started crying, but he was leaning on the door now so I couldn't get in. Then he balled, "Why'd you leave daddy? Why?!! Come baaaaaack" I finally pushed the door open and knelt down beside him and asked him if he missed his dad. He said, "He touched me."

I'm sorry, this is too much. I have to go.

Source(s):
I love babysitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment